Services provided by Best Insurance Settlement:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and all coverages related to your residential or commercial property damage loss.
- Assist you in complying with your policy requirements and duties required by your insurance company
- Provide and detail a thorough review of your loss, damages, and coverages that should apply to all those damages
- Provide a detail structure estimate for the damages sustained to your property
- Prepare a detailed contents list and on-site inventory for damaged personal property
- Serve as your advocate at all inspections and meetings with the insurance company representative as well as contractors and other vendors
- Present detailed documents to your insurance carrier for proper evaluation and cost for building repairs, contents damage, additional living expenses and business interruption losses.
- Negotiate on your behalf to obtain the best outcome for your settlement.
- Unlike many public adjusters, we have substantial experience within the insurance industry and are able to explain insurance terms and contracts with in depth understanding on how those terms relate to your settlement
- Remember your insurance company is not your enemy, you have paid premium to them with expectation of receiving all that you are due when you sustain a loss. We are there to organize your loss damages in a fast, efficient manner which will also assist your insurance company in providing what you are owed.
- Our fee is based on a small percentage of your total settlement amount.
- Ask yourself this question, would you rather tell the insurance company what they owe, or would you prefer to wait and see what they offer? We help remove the uncertainty and walk you through the entire claim.
As an industry veteran Dennis Keiser started this company after years of watching service levels decline from insurance carriers to their customers. Knowing how insurance companies interpret their policies and coverages brings a wealth of information to an insured being able to obtain the best insurance settlement possible on their loss.
Get in touch today to get the best insurance settlement possible.
CPCU®: Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) is a professional designation in property-casualty insurance and risk management, administered by The Institutes. … Designation holders have formed a professional society, the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) Society.
CLU®: A chartered life underwriter (CLU) is a professional designation for individuals who wish to specialize in life insurance and estate planning
ChFC®: A Chartered Financial Consultant is a professional designation representing the completion of a comprehensive course consisting of financial education, examinations and practical experience.
We are fully licensed & bonded in Indiana and Michigan.